According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration there is a car accident every 10 seconds in the United States. Like some of our neighbors, Massachusetts is home to some of the most horrific and life altering automobile accidents every year. The Danvers Law Offices is committed to representing the victims of these accidents. We are proud to hold the negligent accountable due to their careless and reckless actions.
If you or a loved one has suffered form a car accident, you should contact a car accident lawyer in Massachusetts immediately! An experienced Auto Accident Attorney from our team is available to serve clients in Danvers, Salem, Peabody, Beverly, and all surrounding communities in MA.
Located in the town of Danvers, The Danvers Law Offices has handled hundreds of automobile accident cases. Anyone that has been hurt or sustained damage as a result of a Massachusetts car accident that was not their fault should contact The Danvers Law Offices to ensure that their rights are protected.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to a large legal settlement. It is essential that you begin to protect your interests now so that you may be made whole again.
At The Danvers Law Offices our experienced and dedicated staff represent automobile accident victims on a daily basis. It is actually what has earned us the most recognition from our colleagues in the legal community. We are committed to doing everything in our power to make sure we achieve the best possible outcome for our auto accident victims.
Automobile accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. As more and more cars enter our roadways, more and more risks and threats are present to drivers.
If you have been in an automobile accident call the Danvers Law Offices immediately so that we can defend your rights, and obtain the money you deserve from the Insurance Companies.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT OR CAR CRASH:
• Insist that a report be filed with the police.
• Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver's license number of any and all other persons involved in the accident.
• Also get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
• Photograph the accident scene, including all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries (cuts, bruises).
• Talk to no one about the accident or injuries other than your doctor or lawyer, especially not an insurance adjuster.
• Sign nothing without consulting a lawyer. Truthful statements made in an attempt to be helpful can easily be misinterpreted and turned against you.
• Seek medical attention and tell your physician or surgeon exactly how the injury occurred and describe all symptoms and complaints.
• Be sure to report memory problems, confusion or disorientation, however minor these things may seem at the time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover